Friday, May 3, 2013

3. may Lanzarote


The first PWA event is over and this time it was a windy one. Mostly sailing with 3.8 and 4.5 Wizards and I can say they were welly powered up. In the heats I did sliding moves and this was not enough to beat other guys, whose runs included power moves. From one heat I passed but this was also because of Chocos injury. Get well bro! Anyway it was a cool event and next year we hopefully repeat it again. The level on the water was good, so I have a big catch up to do but its still all about fun. Podo rules! Now I am in Lanzarote with Chris Kalk and we are living into the island vibes (first time here). The beach and all the neighbourhood here is nice and comfy + the spot looks sick!. Liking it a lot! The wind is a bit offshore, so we hope to see the turn soon. The gear is already waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment